Isolation distress & Separation Anxiety
Does your dog become upset when you are gone?
Are you dealing with chewed up doors and windows, potty accidents, destructive behavior, vocalization, pacing, pawing, or other signs of distress?
Our lead trainer is a Certified Separation Anxiety Trainer and we offer a specialized program to help your dog learn to stay alone without displaying these problematic behaviors.
Please note that you do NOT need to be local to the Wichita area in order to enroll.
- You’ll start by registering yourself and your dog into our client portal
- Click here to Register a New Account
- After you register, you can sign up for a free 30-minute intake phone call.
- Click to enroll for a Separation Anxiety Intake Call
- Fill out the intake form
- Once you get to the checkout page, simply click “Finish” and your request will be processed
- We will review your form and contact you to set a day and time for your call with your trainer
- During your intake call, we’ll assess your dog, explain our program, and decide if it is a good fit for you and your dog.
- If you choose to move forward, we’ll send our contract and waiver, set your follow-up appointments, and begin your behavior modification program.